Friday, March 25, 2011

sore. oh gawd, so sore.

so my yoga pass ran out, and I had to go for a week without class (and I keep getting distracted by everything so I haven't been doing home practice, SHAME ON ME). I took one of the advanced classes as soon as I could get back on the mat.

and it felt AWESOME.

I did everything, I balanced solidly in tree pose, I never skipped a single vinyasa, my downward dogs were never replaced by child's pose, upward dogs never replaced by cobra, chattarunga done chest first and all.

and now...WHOA, am I sore! this is day two of insane soreness. lifting my arms sucks! I didn't even go to class last night because of it. stupid muscle memory.

I have a burlesque show to go to tonight that I don't even want to go to now. between a (likely sugar induced) headache, upset stomach, and overall stress about a thuperfancy cake I need to make this weekend, I'm just not on board. oh well. maybe I can talk a sister or two into going to this place for burgers this weekend where they'll make your burger on lettuce instead of a bun. that's fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment